Saturday morning: Road ride*
Leave shop at 9:00 am for a ride around West Seattle and surrounding neighborhoods. The ride will be 1-3 hours depending on time of year. We will end the ride at either Credo Bistro for some pasta or head over to The Beer Junction for something to cool us down.
During May - Sept ride duration may be longer. This is a no drop ride. We will typically break up into a couple of groups depending on riding capabilities and group size. Heavy rain, ice or snow cancels ride. See Facebook or web site for conditions 30 minutes prior to leaving.
* we might change it up for a MTN bike ride occasionally depending on weather or to mix it up a bit with ample notice.
- We will follow the rules of the road to ensure everyone is safe and we get back with everyone we started with.
- Fenders are strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
- Stava segments will be completely ignored.
- Rear lights and front lights need to be set to pulse and not flash.
- We will regroup at the top of hills and will encourage those who want a speedy hill climbing.
- Everyone should at least bring a basic repair kit of: tube, patches, C02 or pump.